11/8/15

Assignment 5

Google Syntax

1.Please try out 5 of the google syntax.

(i) "running man 2015"

it's find out about 398,000 results. When you want see this funny Korea events, don't worry you can't find out this show,because it has a lot of resource let you search out relevant "running man 2015" information for that.For example: http://2015.vslovetv.com/2014/12/running-man-2015-list.html

(ii) [Reading Explorer 3]

It's find out about 107,000,000 results. This year my advanced English use this book,I think it's was challenged for me. When I want to check about the textbook vocabulary, I will find relevant about this book's teaching website. I think it's very useful for us,meanwhile can let everyone improve English ability throughout the learning, it can try to do the test for yourself to know how the grade you get.
For example: https://quizlet.com/6756281/reading-explorer-3-unit-1-flash-cards/

(iii)"Lee Kuan Yew"

It's find out about 915,000 results. He was Singaporean first prime minister and founding this country great person. Just in last semester when I heard he was passed away's news, everyone was upset and silent for him.If my country had kind and well efficiency prime minister,I think Malaysia people was not very hardworking for work and income will increase for that.About Lee Kuan Yew life story : http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21647282-authoritarians-draw-wrong-lessons-lee-kuan-yews-success-singapore-wise-man


(iv) "Taiwan map"

It's find out about 148,000 results. I came to Taiwan with my friend last year,when we want to go Taiwan location to travel and find some old friends,i will see about GPS and Taiwan map to search out about this location geographic scene.I will search this location which local food is famous and scene of many people will go to explore it.For example: http://www.map.com.tw/

(v) ["See you again" lyrics]

It's find out about 106,000,000 results. This song is"fast and furious"movie theme song. When I heard it about this song I was touched.The lyrics also interesting.When someone want to learn this song,you use google search can get many results for about this song,You can pick anyone from your searching results,don't scared you can't find out,it's very convenience and fast to search out which lyrics you want to sing and learn it,meanwhile you can play this song and see the lyrics to sing it.
For example:http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/wizkhalifa/seeyouagain.html

2.Have you used Google Syntax before? Do you think it's helpful? How do you like it?

        I haven't used Google Syntax before this few year.I think this function it's very helpful for us,It can let us to find out more results and to get the information fastly and convenience.When Teacher to introduce this function,I really can't believe it one topics can find out many results when use the Google Syntax.I like this function very much and I will continue to use these to do my assignments and reports.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy reading your post, Richard, well-written and organized, as always.
    I'm also glad you found google syntax useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your reading,Teacher.
    I think it's was very useful for it,
    it can found out many information,it's amazing...

    ReplyDelete